• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

sheki

Apr 14, 2016
Reseller ID
sheki
i have a customer with mag254.
With my portal and newest update. But portal doesnt load, it is only a black screen.
Anybody else have this problem?
Since 2 Weeks i have (my cusomers) the same problem with MAG254 but i don`t know why, maybe the Admin can tell us something more?

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
It is known that all older models up to.MAG 254 are too weak to handle large amounts of data. Yes there have probably been some changes on the server side but there are probably only improvements. I therefore recommend that anyone who has these stb boxes exchange them with another unit as a formula. I recommend formulas because. Then you have two possibilities. Both portal and m3u url. If the Portal is down then you can use an iptv application and if m3u url is down then you can use the portal and if both are down then it is time to break! :)

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
It is known that all older models up to.MAG 254 are too weak to handle large amounts of data. Yes there have probably been some changes on the server side but there are probably only improvements. I therefore recommend that anyone who has these stb boxes exchange them with another unit as a formula. I recommend formulas because. Then you have two possibilities. Both portal and m3u url. If the Portal is down then you can use an iptv application and if m3u url is down then you can use the portal and if both are down then it is time to break! :)
its strange because its mag322 and was working. i have the same without problems

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Mag also.. m3u and portal... Infomir have started blocking distribution of formuler boxes in Germany.. They will be trying to stop any boxes that use a stalker software.

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
its strange because its mag322 and was working. i have the same without problems
Have you checked his line on other devices? Have you tried to perform factory reset? Have you tried changing dns to 8888/8844? Once you've done all these steps, update us with the status!

hyperion44

Reseller
Jan 5, 2016
Reseller ID
hyperion44
i have a customer with mag254.
With my portal and newest update. But portal doesnt load, it is only a black screen.
Anybody else have this problem?
go to settings common network disable cache

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
Having same problem with two mag 322. It you hold the little button on the back side hold it pressed till the white led flashes rapidly ( not slowly keep pressing till its blinking fast) then let go and it will restore the firmware. After that you have to configure it again but it seems to work

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
Having same problem with two mag 322. It you hold the little button on the back side hold it pressed till the white led flashes rapidly ( not slowly keep pressing till its blinking fast) then let go and it will restore the firmware. After that you have to configure it again but it seems to work
Did you update to the newest firmware after that or not?

satman345

Apr 5, 2018
Reseller ID
satimees
Same problem in Estonia, but only in Telia network. In others networks working perfect.