• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag portal block

JMarshall

Apr 29, 2020
I have exactly same issue with my 322, the new firmware check signatures or architecture. The setup says Wrong Signature, System Recovery Utility says Unsupported Architecture, and all MAG 322 images I could find are actually 324 images. How can I find official older images ? I really need to downgrade this.
WIN_20200429_23_31_13_Pro.jpgWIN_20200429_23_38_14_Pro.jpg

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
I have exactly same issue with my 322, the new firmware check signatures or architecture. The setup says Wrong Signature, System Recovery Utility says Unsupported Architecture, and all MAG 322 images I could find are actually 324 images. How can I find official older images ? I really need to downgrade this.
View attachment 8836View attachment 8837
Try this:
https://cdn-static.ams3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/infomir/noblock/mag322-noblock.zip
Remember to turn off autoupdate!

Reactions: FiyiK

JMarshall

Apr 29, 2020
Try this:
Remember to turn off autoupdate!
Thanks for the help Svintoman but the error is same, actually I found and tried this before.
My autoupdate is disabled too.

This file's header says this is for 324 too, do autoupdate switch also controls the signature/arch check ?

STB Model:MAG324
Date:Sun Jan 13 15:34:53 GMT 2019
Image Version:302
Image Description:NOBLOCK_324
VerUpdateAPI:2

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
And you did it from BIOS ? Like this..

JMarshall

Apr 29, 2020
And you did it from BIOS ? Like this..
Yes,
I can flash the public image from htps://soft.infomir.com/mag322/release/2.20.10r2/imageupdate or the factory image from http://update.infomir.com/mag/322/imageupdate
I keep the factory image now, as BaDWeeD recommended this.
And my autoupdate is disabled, network is detached.
I had shared screenshots in my first post.
I also did full, reset with back button on 2nd mode (fast flash)
It behaves like it does check file, to check arch in BIOS mode, and the Signature in GUI mode.
I have portals, I dont have no portal field issue, but I cannot connect to my provider since this update, I get Your STB is blocked error, it could be an issue on their side too, but they cant resolve it too. I get the error but at the same time I can see my subscription in valid for my MAC address.