• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MAG URL PORTAL Not Working

a-network

Aug 21, 2019
a-network.ca
Reseller ID
support@a-network.ca
I am a reseller and have lots of users using MAG boxes but i been getting told by users that the portal will not load and others are telling me they are getting error 404 When will the portal start working again i am even getting error 404 right now

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
Try to reduce bouquetlist in dashboard, the memory in MAG´s are quite low. Especially if its older mags like 250.

a-network

Aug 21, 2019
a-network.ca
Reseller ID
support@a-network.ca
Try to reduce bouquetlist in dashboard, the memory in MAG´s are quite low. Especially if its older mags like 250.
Nope that is not it. I even tried the link in my web browser and normal something will come up. But nope I get a error 404 in the web browser. I tried the a mag simulator on android still nothing it has nothing to do with the memory

Reactions: Svintoman

a-network

Aug 21, 2019
a-network.ca
Reseller ID
support@a-network.ca
The support on this iptv is just getting to me, if i type the portal url it does not work http://mag.anetwork.tvip.xyz/c/ i get error 404 even all my clients getting the same shit. I create a ticket and they are giving me crap like it could be the box no its not if i type this into my web browser what comes up error 404, why cant this company just fix the damn problem rather then letting it sit like this

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
The support on this iptv is just getting to me, if i type the portal url it does not work http://mag.anetwork.tvip.xyz/c/ i get error 404 even all my clients getting the same shit. I create a ticket and they are giving me crap like it could be the box no its not if i type this into my web browser what comes up error 404, why cant this company just fix the damn problem rather then letting it sit like this
Hello @a-network

Check your pm pls

Best Regards

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Support just answered to you ,
NOT possible to open our portals on web browser anymore, we tested your portal working fine.
You can answer on question what is exact error on MAG box and to remove bouquets, especially VOD, if you get just black screen.

And pay attention on your language on forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nonid