• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag322 firmware will not update

Anmax05

Oct 20, 2020
Hello, my Mag 322/323 is stuck on stb is blocked by provider I have tried every thing to remove it but not working.
I have downloaded the noblock file and tried to upload but I keep getting the error wrong signature even when I try to downgrade this keeps popping up.
Can someone assist me.

Thanks
Andrew

frediptv

Oct 8, 2020
Hello Andrew,

I don't think you need to install "no block firmware" if you are getting STB blocked by provider. It means you have no subscription for the service provider portal you are trying to connect to. No block firmware you need when you get blocked by Infomir pop up messages when trying to access portal, channels or VOD.

In your case, you need to get into the inner portal and remove the portal URL that you get STB blocked by provider from.

Unplug the box and hold menu button when you get to the "Portal is loading" screen, then go into System settings/Servers/Portal and remove portal URL.

If that does not work, then restart box again and press menu button right when the Infomir logo screen shows up and the boot loader menu will show up. Then select boot mode and reset. Do this for both nand and nand2 a few times. Save and exit.

icvic676

Jan 11, 2021
Hi
i have the same problem, but it does not help to reset the nand and nand2.
i had a provider with custom fw, where the option the edit the portal is disabled.

whenever i try to update, i get "signature wrong"

i did the default setting reset a few times, but it does nothing...

is there any other method to save my box?
i can not use it, because i can't edit portal links...

thank you