• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag351 not loading properly on this system

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Dear All,

Seems MAG 322/351 blockage from Infomir in the new version of firmware

Please try this process:

- Factory reset the box
- Auto software update OFF (before connecting to the internet)
- DHCP update OFF (before connecting to the internet)

Regards,

Seid

Reseller
Mar 30, 2017
Austria
Reseller ID
Seid
I have the same problem if i connect it over my Mobilphone (Hotspot) with the Internet, at home it works (WiFi and Ethernet). I think this can be also a block from the Networkprovider.
see image -> 20190312_151813.jpg
If You get the same Massage that @Milaim get then change the Country to Arctic/Longyearbyen.
Don´t forgett to Reset Settings and Clear user data

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Dear All,

Seems MAG 322/351 blockage from Infomir in the new version of firmware

Please try this process:

- Factory reset the box
- Auto software update OFF (before connecting to the internet)
- DHCP update OFF (before connecting to the internet)

Regards,
Hi.. thanks for the help.. unfortunately that didn´t work.. my 351 is using the factory image.. but the block is still in place.. after the factory image there was only 1 update for the 351 from August 18.. that was blocked and i downgraded to the factory image..

anything else i and other users may try??

Jyrx

Reseller
Dec 20, 2016
Reseller ID
Jyrx
Hi.. My Mag351 is not loading properly on this system ... the loading bar fills out and instead of coming to the choice of portals is loads the media browser where all the icons are mixed... Nothing happens when pressing buttons on the remote. I can only go back to loading portals..

This is only happening when i try to start Rapid.. the box loads other systems no problem.

I´ve did a works reset.. started afresh put the info needed back into the box.. No change.

Changing the DNS.. changing the pasword.. updating my bouquet.. nothing has helped..

Anyone any idee´s???

View attachment 4448
Just change in portal link letters mag to cdn. Thats the trick! Do you have noblock firmware for 351 model? Can you share with me?

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Just change in portal link letters mag to cdn. Thats the trick! Do you have noblock firmware for 351 model? Can you share with me?
Didn´t work.. i´ve emailed the developer and asked them for help.. when they get back i´ll inform you..

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
i tried with cdn.. page loading error

Talush

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Reseller ID
Milaim
Hi.. My Mag351 is not loading properly on this system ... the loading bar fills out and instead of coming to the choice of portals is loads the media browser where all the icons are mixed... Nothing happens when pressing buttons on the remote. I can only go back to loading portals..

This is only happening when i try to start Rapid.. the box loads other systems no problem.

I´ve did a works reset.. started afresh put the info needed back into the box.. No change.

Changing the DNS.. changing the pasword.. updating my bouquet.. nothing has helped..

Anyone any idee´s???

View attachment 4448
Did you Fix this...?