• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MAG425A / Ministry Player

sebstr

May 19, 2018
Hi,

I've never used any MAG device before and recieved my new MAG425A box earlier this week.

MAG425A is an Android TV-based box which have a modified OS to include specific MAG apps and the ministry player.

The thing is that I run into problems after entering my portal URL, as it gets stuck loading (first a progress bar that Loads just fine, but then a few colorful boxes where it gets stuck).

The questions I have is:
1. Does anyone have this box and can share their experiences? Have I missed something?
2. In the portal I've added the MAC ID, but I can't choose the "SECURE MAG" option, could this be related? (Nothing happens when I push the button)
3. I've seen that it's possible to DL Ministry Player on my mobile phone as well, is there anything specific required to use my subscription in my phone as well?

Appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

westiman

Oct 8, 2019
I am trying the mag 425 and the formuler z8 at the moment. Not sure which one to keep....

westiman

Oct 8, 2019
Formuler Z8
I know some major pros of the formuler but it is restarting from time to time/not running stable. dont know why. and i dont like the handling/navigating of installed apps (e.g. nhltv, play store in general (sometime I cant see the 'active button' on the tv screen,kind of blind navigation)). Otherwise myonlinetv2 is super nice...

RockSta

Nov 10, 2019
Does anybody know how to get the save FAVORITE channels and then SORT them on MAG425a with the STBemu App? I used the remote from MAG324 to mark channels are FAVORITE but the green SORT button does not do anything. HELP!

Lonix

Aug 23, 2019
Reseller ID
Lonix
Hi!
Can someone help me with the app Ministra Player because I try to configure it with the server and I can´t do it.
Thanks.

1601491187569.png