• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MagBox 524 Network Unable to get working group list

Precrime

Aug 3, 2022
Hi all
I have a MagBox 524w3 connected with Wifi. Link-Status shows as "UP" and it works. When i transfer some .m3u Files with USB, all works fine.

What i cant, is acces to my workgroup -> shared folders in order to open the .m3u Files stored on my shared folder.
I tried it with upnp and with the sharing functions such as samba like in this description of infomir (access to network pc, samba)

Nothing helps.

What is strange: because on my plex app on another IPTV Box i can see all my folders and workgroup and see all data, but the MagBox doesn't see any.

What did i wrong?

I also tried to ping the mag box and that worked perfectly.

On my synology NAS Server though, i couldn't see the IP of the mag box on the list...

can you help me?

Thank you very much and kind regards

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi all
I have a MagBox 524w3 connected with Wifi. Link-Status shows as "UP" and it works. When i transfer some .m3u Files with USB, all works fine.

What i cant, is acces to my workgroup -> shared folders in order to open the .m3u Files stored on my shared folder.
I tried it with upnp and with the sharing functions such as samba like in this description of infomir (access to network pc, samba)

Nothing helps.

What is strange: because on my plex app on another IPTV Box i can see all my folders and workgroup and see all data, but the MagBox doesn't see any.

What did i wrong?

I also tried to ping the mag box and that worked perfectly.

On my synology NAS Server though, i couldn't see the IP of the mag box on the list...

can you help me?

Thank you very much and kind regards
Rapid does not support MAG 4xx and 5xx models with portal system.
You can use this model of boxes with m3u url.
Guide:
How to generate m3u:
On the left side of your main menu, proceed to the Lines section, select the line that you want to use and click on options then select Download. Here you will be able to download the scripts based on your devices.

Precrime

Aug 3, 2022
Thank you very much for your help!
So it doesnt work with samba network sharing?

I already tested with the USB Storage and it works properly, but i thought it was easier to just open my synology nas server to insert the m3u files, instead of mounting everytime into an usb drive.