• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Major issues connecting to Panasonic (TV thinking now via Mag Box)

Mzvk

Aug 15, 2021
Reseller ID
KugelSchreiber!10
Good Evening Peeps,

After several failed attempts to get IPTV provider onto my Panasonic or even add IPTV Smarters, I’ve failed every time. Yesterday I got close on the TV Browser by going down the APK package route. I managed to find GOOGLE PLAY which incorporates TV Smarter apps. but alas it wasn’t to be as it said I need a device? I did Register to the shop on my iPhone but that’s as far as I’ve got. I’m sure it could work but am now thinking of investing in a Mag Box which I believe will connect to my Router and my TV. Am not sure however whether they come with built in Apps? Years ago I had another IPTV provider who sent out an Openbox which I have connected to my tv in the bedroom and that runs with 2 providers, 1 IPTV24 and the other on IPTV Smarters App . Not as good despite being connected via LAN . Has anyone any Ideas I could learn from

arniesack

Feb 9, 2021
UK
I sold off my MAG boxes and just bought a quality Android TV box. MAG have been reported as actively blocking access to IPTV services through firmware updates, there are ways around this, but who needs the hassle? You get more choices on a TV box and can just download lots of different apps direct from Google Play. Also very easy to set up a VPN on Android. Easy to set up with TV via HDMI and cheap enough to have several for different TV sets and rooms. I have a 4K Panasonic TV which is very new and still find it hard to find IPTV or VPN apps in the Panasonic App Market. You could pick up an Android TV box off Fleabay very cheap, just to try. If you're happy with the results you could upgrade at your leisure. I use XCIPTV, TiviMate and IPTV Smarters and all work on Android and, of course, I recommend you get an IPTV subscription from here. Note: Unless you have multiple subscriptions on watch on one box at a time