• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Ministra TV Platform 5.6.0 Full View

shamrock

Jan 20, 2019
I have ministra 5.6.0 that work with any devices 3rd/emulator etc. Can accept any license key, don't need to buy from infomir, you can generate your own for free

Reactions: IPTVHOST

IPTVHOST

May 31, 2019
I have ministra 5.6.0 that work with any devices 3rd/emulator etc. Can accept any license key, don't need to buy from infomir, you can generate your own for free
Hi, how can I get the license key for ministra Thanks

pete318

Feb 10, 2017
I use Ministra with rapid. But, it's mainly because historically I used 2-3 sources for IPTV (when I couldn't get a full set of the channels I wanted from one source). So I had all kinds of automation to populate it with data from the 2-3 sources and create a single channel setup for my needs.

Nowdays I only use rapid as a source. But, still run my own ministra server and connect my ageing mag to it. Main advantage is that I can setup the channels in an order I like. Filter channels, create my own EPG.

Everything is automated. Import from rapid, auto numbering for sky channels (pulls channels from their guide site and matches using some fuzzy matching options), auto import of the VOD (fetches data from a web api for poster, and synopsis etc). Matching on that isn't perfect. 90% hit rate (rapid, name your vods better! :p).

I also export the channel order to an m3u file, which I can then download into kodi simpleiptv and get the same channel layout/epg on Kodi when I'm away for example.

Probably I could get most of what I need switching to rapid's mag portal.. But, I'm a control freak.

Reactions: Zeljko777

IPTVHOST

May 31, 2019
Hi, I'm using ministra server , the channels are cutting off after few seconds of use please help

hensoft

Jul 11, 2016
I don't think your pronlem is Ministra related. There are a lot of factors that can cause that issue. What streaming server are you using?

hensoft

Jul 11, 2016
Then check all this:

1- Contact your provider
2-Check your connection
3-Make sure Ministra is properly configured

I hope that help

Reactions: IPTVHOST

bipsguru

Dec 12, 2020
Reseller ID
bipsguru