• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Missing channel = refund/discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Hi,
i have extended my subscription one week ago to watch my favourite channel via iptv which was working the whole year. Since a week this channel is down, so I'm paying but can't see this channel anymore (TV Nova CZ). Will I get a discount or something? When can you add this channel again?
Marius_cz

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Did you report the channel in your dashboard?

Did you contact your reseller?

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Did you report the channel in your dashboard?

Did you contact your reseller?
yes, done. the frequencies on sat changed, so there was a message to change to another frequencies. but since days it's just black screen

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi,
i have extended my subscription one week ago to watch my favourite channel via iptv which was working the whole year. Since a week this channel is down, so I'm paying but can't see this channel anymore (TV Nova CZ). Will I get a discount or something? When can you add this channel again?
Marius_cz
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we're aware of this channel having a problem, and we're working to resolve it.
Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

Reactions: FiyiK and marius_cz

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Ok isn't down but in loop. Program shows something from July/August. Pls try to find a different source

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
it was online now, even in HD ;) but now offline again.
Ok isn't down but in loop. Program shows something from July/August. Pls try to find a different source
Hello,

please be patient! The Team is working on it.

(Thread closed now)
If a channel is Down, No Sound, No Picture or Wrong Channel please report it in "Channels" section (http://prntscr.com/kku652) directly from your Dashboard. More Info: https://iptv.community/threads/what-to-do-when-having-problem-with-channels.9177/

Regards.

Reactions: marius_cz
Status
Not open for further replies.