• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Movies cutting

NickTheDevil66

Oct 28, 2018
Since i am a vpn to access GSE IPTV in the uae, the channels are cutting. (Stopping and restarting) on my apple tv 4th generation. I believe it is because am watching it in Hd. But i cant find an option on the app to change it in Standard definition. Can anyone help in resolving issue?
Thank you.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Since i am a vpn to access GSE IPTV in the uae, the channels are cutting. (Stopping and restarting) on my apple tv 4th generation. I believe it is because am watching it in Hd. But i cant find an option on the app to change it in Standard definition. Can anyone help in resolving issue?
Thank you.
Hello,
please try the line without VPN, because our service doesn't support VPN, VPS or Proxy.
Regards,

NickTheDevil66

Oct 28, 2018
Ok. Is your app going to support VPN?
Cause, i live in the UAE. And they blocked one more time IpTv services. So i purchased a VPN, and change the DNS on my apple TV. Now it works but its cutting from time to time. Is there a way in the settings that i can lower the resolution or do something else for the channels not to stop and start again?