• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

My ip tv doesnt work...

Thebadboy10

Aug 22, 2019
Hello people,

I have tried in 1 week now and my ip tv doesnt work. That guy a have buy it from, says the playlist working fine... But its always writing connecting... on my lg tv...

Anyone there Can help??

Sonnyfog

Mar 18, 2018
Reseller ID
Trapped
Hi! I've had many units with that problem after the last Smart iptv app! The fix is very easy, just uninstall the app from LG content store and download it again!

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Please also try to change from MPEGTS (TS) to HLS (m3u8). Or from HLS to MPEGTS.
If that doesn't help, it might be that your TV's cache cannot handle big m3u files. In this case, you can also try to reduce the size of your m3u file while you manage your BOUQUET list and remove country groups you doesn't need.

Try this out, hope that helps you out :)

Thebadboy10

Aug 22, 2019
Please also try to change from MPEGTS (TS) to HLS (m3u8). Or from HLS to MPEGTS.
If that doesn't help, it might be that your TV's cache cannot handle big m3u files. In this case, you can also try to reduce the size of your m3u file while you manage your BOUQUET list and remove country groups you doesn't need.

Try this out, hope that helps you out :)
How do i chance the file?