• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

mytvonline issue

angel of death

Mar 21, 2019
pls can i get some help or passed on to someone who can help me i spent £100 on this box only for the above specific app after many issues with buffering i tried everything wifi ethernet mobile hotspot usb to ethernet many different subs tried m3u tried mac reset box took box to different property NOW to find out its from what i can tell is the sub i purchase yet every sub works flawless on other apps on box yet ONLY 1 works perfect on mytvonline pls can someone explain why and is this gonna be addressed as i said every sub i have works perfect on starters iptv yet only one works on mytvonline app keeping the blue buffer bars fully lit

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
I am not English but you have an English flag on your profile. If somebody would understand your text without point and comma, he would answer you. I don't even understand your text :eek:

angel of death

Mar 21, 2019
Yes my other subs work perfect with other iptv apps but the one I got from here is the only one that works 100% on mytvonline

Reactions: uriX

angel of death

Mar 21, 2019
just gone onto my box chose ethernet clicked manual and 5 addresses come up ip , subnet ,gateway , first dns and second dos do i change both or just the one

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
I came up with another idea. Try the following application. stb EMU. it also uses Mac address and portal. Try it and see if you get the same mistake. if there is still the same error then there is no fault in the portal of your existing iptv provider!