• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Need help finding a better box other than firestick.

Froggerlives07

Aug 11, 2019
I currently am using a firestick to view my iptv service...everything works fine but when I try out the multiscreen feature with 3 to 4 streams going at the same time it begins to slow down the streams..making it not run smooth. I tried the app on my phone (note 9) and it worked flawlessly with 4 streams going. That being said..I need a box that has a better processer and can handle 4 streams at once. Was thinking of going nvidia shield..but..I only use it mostly for iptv and netflix or showbox and heard it was overkill for what I use it for. What do you guys recommend?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
I currently am using a firestick to view my iptv service...everything works fine but when I try out the multiscreen feature with 3 to 4 streams going at the same time it begins to slow down the streams..making it not run smooth. I tried the app on my phone (note 9) and it worked flawlessly with 4 streams going. That being said..I need a box that has a better processer and can handle 4 streams at once. Was thinking of going nvidia shield..but..I only use it mostly for iptv and netflix or showbox and heard it was overkill for what I use it for. What do you guys recommend?
Mibox S4 is a really great Android TV box ;)

Reactions: TeleLeu