• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Need help setting up SIPTV

fcl_

Dec 23, 2022
Hi, i'm new here so idk if i'm breaking any rules or not so im sorry in advance if that's the case.
I've used SIPTV for more than a year now but my old provider set it up (I gave him my MAC adress and he uploaded the playlist)
I've now switched to a new IPTV provider and they gave me a link, a username and a password. I tried uplading it to my MAC myself but I can't seem to get it to work.
Any help is appreciated.

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
here is Siptv Web interface

past your m3u link provided by your iptv provider in right area
and tap your mac address in mac address case

then send list to your tv ( tv must be online during this operation)

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi, i'm new here so idk if i'm breaking any rules or not so im sorry in advance if that's the case.
I've used SIPTV for more than a year now but my old provider set it up (I gave him my MAC adress and he uploaded the playlist)
I've now switched to a new IPTV provider and they gave me a link, a username and a password. I tried uplading it to my MAC myself but I can't seem to get it to work.
Any help is appreciated.
Any help is appreciated.
Go to smart iptv (siptv) website and link the http m3u link with your Mac address:
Once done, restart app and it should work.
If not, then ask your provider to reduce bouquet list cause some devices having limited cache/memory.

If you need help feel free to send a pm to me.

Reactions: Nonid