• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Need Help

Christopher Latham

Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys, I have a smart tv (LG - old one) and I ha d an iptv package on there for years but 5 days ago it just stopped. Im not completely useless and tried other smart tv apps on there too and all would not connect. My friend friend brought over to my house an apple tv box which works at his home but when he plugged it into my tv with my wifi it - the GSE player said ”Unable to fetch” and he was a little unsure why it did not work. We used our telephones on the wifi with new apps and the tc worked (we were only connected to the wifi). I checked the list of internet providers that block IPTV in Sweden but mine is not in there. So the wifi works with our phones but not with the smart tv apps or functional apple tv. Please help?

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Hi, i would like suggest to reduce your playlist to minimum then try again , And before doing this Can you please Try with your Mobile data (hotspot to your Smart Device)