• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

New IPTV user questions...

DigitalPixel

Jan 22, 2021
Hey guys, I have some questions on IPTV setups. I never had IPTV so some things I don't understand. I purchased a Formuler Z8 Pro box.

1. Will I be able to use the MyTVOnline 2 with the service or do I need to download another app?
2. Do I need to provide the device MAC address or do I use a STB emulator (From my understanding this is to generate a disposable MAC address)?
3. If I change providers and the MAC is not released from the reseller what happens?
4. Does it matter from what county I buy the service or is is best to use someone in my own country?
5. Can I use my VPN with the service?
6. Is the M3U portal URL all I need from my reseller and does it include a EPG? Do I need to setup a password or account?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hey guys, I have some questions on IPTV setups. I never had IPTV so some things I don't understand. I purchased a Formuler Z8 Pro box.

1. Will I be able to use the MyTVOnline 2 with the service or do I need to download another app?
2. Do I need to provide the device MAC address or do I use a STB emulator (From my understanding this is to generate a disposable MAC address)?
3. If I change providers and the MAC is not released from the reseller what happens?
4. Does it matter from what county I buy the service or is is best to use someone in my own country?
6. Is the M3U portal URL all I need from my reseller and does it include a EPG? Do I need to setup a password or account?
check this:

see above link, there is an explanation how to setup mytvonline with mac address ;)

if you change the iptv provider, you need to update portal url on your device and send your mac address to new provider and everything should be fine.

you can buy wherever you want, but you should test the service first, e.g. here:

based on the iptv provider, e.g. rapid iptv = vpn is allowed.

this question needs to be answered by your iptv provider but if you choose rapid iptv, you can test the service first, it include full epg ;)