• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

New on that world - Price explain

drobisz90

May 27, 2022
Hello i am new person on this world and i will lern much i can but i will ask first question about price for resselers. I make fiew days research the offer for resselers and i cant understound the price.

Most services offers "Credits" 20 credits for x price . and i find the cheep one for 100GBP for 20 credits ( 4 credits 12monts sub ) the expensive 750 Euro for 20 credits ( 2 credits 12 moths sub )

Can i pelase ask why that price are that diference ? there is posible of scams ? or how i can check if they are trust services ? That price are real ? Anybody with experience can explain this. Thank you

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Quality of services the frist reason why they have different prices.

Some of iptv providers offer iptv subscription without dashboard the place where you can manage your lines or they give minimum of support... Some they offer bad streams source not stable keep freezing not based in local sources... All this points should taken in consideration.
As you said you are new in this world
You must have a good knowledge before starting in this kind of business

-what you got with RAPID iptv! [server providing in this forum >

What do you get?...
- 6000+ Channels from around the world
- 10000+ VOD ( Movies ) with subtitles + 55K Epiosdes TV series multi category.
- CatchUP - in All Important Channels.
- Your own dashboard to manage your account, Disable channels you dont Need, Create new lines and more -Report Channels - Report Abus - Tutorials
- FREE VPN to bypass ISP restrictions
- 99% Server Uptime
- Full EPG Guide.

Kind regrads :)