• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Not very helpful (to admins)

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
Hello Admins,

First of all this is not a ticket nor a technical issue I am writing about.
I am actually complaining about the service you do not provide.
I am not sure who gives replies to my tickets at the dashboards, admin or reseller?
WHoever it is, my complain here is to that person.

Before the "big crash" of your service this summer, the channel Nickelodeon NL was up and running nicely all the time.
After a delay of 1 or 2 weeks, The tech guys did a good job and got the streams working again.
But after that period some problems with a few channels remained, one of them is Nicelodeon NL.
This is the channel my kids were used to watch, unfortunately not anymore :(
Unfortunately after the "crash" so to speak, this channel keeps stuttering.

Many times since augustus 2019, I am requesting help with Nickelodeon NL .
I have opend tickets and I got diffrent replies to it such as, "we know we are working on it" then another reply was "
sorry, but the channel has no stutter." So I have replied again to this last comment, explained exactly how to reproduce the incident, my reply was "
Watch the channel for 2 minutes, you will see the stream stops for 2 seconds, then goes back 30 seconds and repeats this. It is still stuttering, not fixed."

I am still waiting for an answer or a fix, this was 2 weeks ago. Why do I not get a proper and honest answer, if you can not fix this problem then just say so, if you do not want to fix it also tell the truth, but dont tell me none sense. After Months this problem with the channel still remain, without a decent answer to me.

Greetings Krayhan.

Reactions: IssY_I

IssY_I

Dec 22, 2019
I can confirm this! as an adult i dont watch cartoons anymore but this channel needs to be fixed, it starts buffering within 2 min and then it keeps buffering the whole time every few seconds. Its not an isolated problem

Reactions: krayhan

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
Still waiting for an answer, Ticket is also still open.

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
I can confirm this! as an adult i dont watch cartoons anymore but this channel needs to be fixed, it starts buffering within 2 min and then it keeps buffering the whole time every few seconds. Its not an isolated problem
Thank you. I was hoping more people could test this for me, the channel is Nicelodeon NL Country Netherlands.
Admin in dashboard says it is working, which is strange. On my side this channel is the only one buffering constantly and I do have a decent speed, google dns, etc etc. Tested also on many devices and apps.

So people if you read this, please test for me Nicelodeon NL Country Netherlands. Turn it on, wait 2 or 3 minutes and see if it is buffering, write it here.

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
Thank you. I was hoping more people could test this for me, the channel is Nicelodeon NL Country Netherlands.
Admin in dashboard says it is working, which is strange. On my side this channel is the only one buffering constantly and I do have a decent speed, google dns, etc etc. Tested also on many devices and apps.

So people if you read this, please test for me Nicelodeon NL Country Netherlands. Turn it on, wait 2 or 3 minutes and see if it is buffering, write it here.
Note that: Resellers are not able to fix any channel. Its dev team's job. Thank you for your understanding

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
Are the resellers responding to the tickets or the devs?

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

We check channel everytime when you report, but sometimes there is problem from a source, we changed many until now, even moved to another server.
Unfortunately some channels not possible to fix, we cannot have all perfect.
And our agents on support are not resellers.

Reactions: krayhan

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Are the resellers responding to the tickets or the devs?
If a user open a ticket through your user dashboard, the ticket will be send to your reseller. And your reseller will reply to you through ticket function.

If your reseller doesn't know how to help you, he can send an own ticket to real rapid dev/support team and ask for help.
So only your reseller can pass your questions/tickets to real rapid support team.
Your reseller is in charge for you so get in contact with him in case of help is needed.

That's why you should choose your reseller carefully, check details of your reseller more in detail and don't take the cheapest one cause it might be lack of support.

If you simply want to report a channel, then please use the channel report function within your user dashboard, it's best option cause those reports will be send to real rapid dev/support team directly.

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
Hello,

We check channel everytime when you report, but sometimes there is problem from a source, we changed many until now, even moved to another server.
Unfortunately some channels not possible to fix, we cannot have all perfect.
And our agents on support are not resellers.
Strange that my reseller replies to this issue that there isn't any problem with this channel.
This guy concurs, telling also there is a problem https://iptv.community/threads/not-very-helpful-to-admins.13823/#post-139809
Thats why I asked more subscribers to see if they also have the same issue.

No I am not asking for perfection. Like i said before, just a real answer to the issue.
Anyhow Finally a decent answer from you . Thank you.

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
Good news, the support team fixed it finally. FHD was causing the problem, they set it back to HD which it was before also.

Reactions: laondaNL