• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Paid but the line is not extended

piotrek_81

Apr 15, 2017
I paid for a one-year subscription on 06.10.2021 at justeasy.iptv.uno. To date, the line has not been renewed. I tried to contact through the justeasy.iptv.uno website but the ticket is still in-process. I also tried here on the forum to contact ERTO but he does not answer. Please do something about this.

piotrek_81

Apr 15, 2017
It's almost a month since I paid for my subscription and the line is still not renewed. No one from support has contacted me. Is justeasy.iptv.uno monitored by anyone at all?

piotrek_81

Apr 15, 2017
To date I have not been contacted by anyone from the support. I wrote on justeasy.iptv.uno, I wrote here in "Contact us", I wrote to an individual member of the team who has in his description "Always here to Support you just pm me" ( it is about @ DerCremaxx). No one has offered a solution. I lost 90EUR. I am not angry, I knew what I was doing and that such situation could happen. I will now look for another iptv source and I will warn anyone who asks on forums about iptv.community and its selleres. You have ceased to be a reliable provider for me. I have taken a screenshot of this thread so you will be able to view it on other forums. And in the end all you have is yours reputation.

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
To date I have not been contacted by anyone from the support. I wrote on justeasy.iptv.uno, I wrote here in "Contact us", I wrote to an individual member of the team who has in his description "Always here to Support you just pm me" ( it is about @ DerCremaxx). No one has offered a solution. I lost 90EUR. I am not angry, I knew what I was doing and that such situation could happen. I will now look for another iptv source and I will warn anyone who asks on forums about iptv.community and its selleres. You have ceased to be a reliable provider for me. I have taken a screenshot of this thread so you will be able to view it on other forums. And in the end all you have is yours reputation.
I'm sure he will come back to you asap.
Don't think he would run of with 90eur.
Give it some time mate ;)