• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Picture turns black?

Dzivo

Oct 10, 2016
Hey guys,

I have a mag 256 box and have had on and off hacking. So to see if the smart app solution would solve the problem I got the app. But now both with app and box I can watch normally for about 1-2 minutes and the screen turns black for about 1-2 seconds??

Anyone knows what the problem is?

Vehbija

Aug 29, 2017
xnuiptv.com
Reseller ID
Vehbija
Hey guys,

I have a mag 256 box and have had on and off hacking. So to see if the smart app solution would solve the problem I got the app. But now both with app and box I can watch normally for about 1-2 minutes and the screen turns black for about 1-2 seconds??

Anyone knows what the problem is?
reset settings...
it is not a work, then the mag is in the end!:confused:

Reactions: Nonid

Dzivo

Oct 10, 2016
Hi, thanks for the comment. The thing is that I have the same issue when I use the smart ip-tv app.

Dzivo

Oct 10, 2016
Hey, as I mentioned I have the same problem on the app as on the box. So the hdmi shouldn’t be an issue.

I will have a new internet provider after midnight, hope that will fix it

kac90

Jan 31, 2018
Hi,
I have similar problem since yesterday. About half of all channels is not buffering. Screen is black. I'm using smart-iptv app on samsung UE55MU7002. After few seconds I got communicate "invalid stream!".
It's not internet provider issue, because I checked if on computer will be the same issue. I used there VLC media and every channel is working fine.
Yesterday I noticed a communicate on my tv that new update is avalaible. Probably update was proceeded automatically, becase update is not avalaible in options now (current ver is 1250).
Do you think that it could be related with software update?
I tried power restes etc. nothing helped.
Do you have idea what else could I try?

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
It could be your internet provider, in Sweden you should stay clear of Bahnhof. they are notorious for ISP throttling.

Reactions: Peter Andersson