• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Please! I need help!

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
Hi,
I have downloaded GSE Smart IPTV PRO, and i realise that the Boomerang channel keeps changing its audio sound to Dutch. I change it back to English, and it doesnt work. What can i do?

The sound/audio is behind (in some channels)

Why is is important for me to set up the EPG time or whatever it was called? And how do i do that?

And how can you add subtitles? I'd love to have subtitles.

Reactions: Mr.muzzy

stein3d

Jun 13, 2019
Hi,
I have downloaded GSE Smart IPTV PRO, and i realise that the Boomerang channel keeps changing its audio sound to Dutch. I change it back to English, and it doesnt work. What can i do?

The sound/audio is behind (in some channels)
maybe is your IPTV service.
Why is is important for me to set up the EPG time or whatever it was called? And how do i do that?

Because if you know the time of your favorite show, you can see if is start

And how can you add subtitles? I'd love to have subtitles.
go to kodi
Apparently the problem is your service

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
This is what i see.
Arrow 1 shows whats on TV. Arrow 2 does not show whats on TV.
So, some channels shows, but most channels doesn't show. And it's really frustrating.

Attachments

EpTIVI

Jun 1, 2019
This is what i see.
Arrow 1 shows whats on TV. Arrow 2 does not show whats on TV.
So, some channels shows, but most channels doesn't show. And it's really frustrating.

94 swedish chanels and (swe) infront of channel names, sorry but this dont look like rapid service. U need to ask ur provider to help u with this im afraid

ChrisKh

Jun 7, 2019
94 swedish chanels and (swe) infront of channel names, sorry but this dont look like rapid service. U need to ask ur provider to help u with this im afraid
Its because i got different channels from different countries. I have different countries own channel. That is why it is marked with parentheses.