• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

problem downloading IPTV Smarter

brian k morris

Nov 16, 2018
Why does my IPTV Not download at my house but does at other venues , my chidsafe and virus safe are off , spoke to Virgin thrice and they say there are no blocks or filters on my internet . please help .paid for it and no luck . it did work before but now extended when it ran out but will not download .

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Why does my IPTV Not download at my house but does at other venues , my chidsafe and virus safe are off , spoke to Virgin thrice and they say there are no blocks or filters on my internet . please help .paid for it and no luck . it did work before but now extended when it ran out but will not download .
Hello,
please contact your reseller and open a ticket directly from your Dashboard.
Regards,

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
tell me more - what device are you using? that device with smarters iptv? i will try to help you. does it load the channel list but dont play the channels, tell in best the complete problem

brian k morris

Nov 16, 2018
tell me more - what device are you using? that device with smarters iptv? i will try to help you. does it load the channel list but dont play the channels, tell in best the complete problem
It’s a Apple iPad ,it doesn’t,t go past log in page ,everything is put in correctly ,I have sent photo of page to reseller , it works at sons house and he’s on virgin , everything is off ,no child safe or virus safe are on , it worked in August before I extended contract , reset router several times ,uninstalled and reinstalled IPTV smarter several times . Using virgin router . Works on iPhone at sons . Tried wife’s iPad same as mine . Just a rotating circle comes up and then times out . Hopefully you may have solution thanks

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
ok looks like depending on your provider/network. even if you have the same isp like your son, it could be the isp/network.

first i would try out to change the dns directly on the ipad, do you know how to change dns on ipad ? i never did it on ipad/apple products, please google a bit if you dont know how
try this dns servers and look if it changes /gets better
Cloudfare : 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
Google: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40

did you try other apps, try it once with gse smart iptv - the thing in your case is to find a solution (maybe not the most that you wish)

i can tell you, that from 100 customers 1-3 have sometimes problems between 1-2 weeks but in most cases the problem gets solved from alone (i cant tell you technically why, maybe changes on ip adresses on servers, any changes from your network which we dont know or recognize)

and for now at least, have you got other devices ? one example, one customer did have problems with his smart tv then he tried his fire tv stick and there was no problem

brian k morris

Nov 16, 2018
Disabled firewall on router , no joy , changed DNS no joy , installed far IPTV app and showing sample films etc ok ?? IPTV Smarters still don’t work just keeps trying to download

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
what do you mean with "does this app get sky sports films...? all apps will show the complete list. you can ask your reseller, if he can ask community if you can use vpn , more is not to do or you change your internet provider, it seems to coming from his network

brian k morris

Nov 16, 2018
My son has drought his router to my house and everything works fine , I have ordered new router and hopefully the problem will get solved . I will feedback once it’s arrived and installed .

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
My son has drought his router to my house and everything works fine , I have ordered new router and hopefully the problem will get solved . I will feedback once it’s arrived and installed .
ok, thats crazy and i wouldnt have thought that, very cool

brian k morris

Nov 16, 2018
New virgin hub connected this morning, all now working ok , thanks for your help , strange that virgin technical tells me all is working but will not let me download on the older version router , thanks again Brian

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Does anyone know if the IPTV smarters has the function like Siptv when i press " OK " during playback of a channel i get my Playlist ? i mean ... do i really have to go back out to the main menu just to change channel ?