• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Problems to add user when using IPTV Smarters Pro app in Samsung Smart TV

Espectator

Mar 3, 2022
Hi all,

I have bought a 3 month subscription and I am trying to add my user using the Smarters Pro app in my Samsung Smart TV. I follow the instructions but at the moment I click on save to add the user the software just simply ignore it, does not do anything, not even shows authentication error...

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but this did not solve the problem. I was using this app on the same TV in the past and I did not have any problem.

I am quite sure the user and the password are the correct ones (I take them from the m3u link)

What else can I do? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Reactions: vitshinzo

Espectator

Mar 3, 2022
Hi all,

I have bought a 3 month subscription and I am trying to add my user using the Smarters Pro app in my Samsung Smart TV. I follow the instructions but at the moment I click on save to add the user the software just simply ignore it, does not do anything, not even shows authentication error...

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but this did not solve the problem. I was using this app on the same TV in the past and I did not have any problem.

I am quite sure the user and the password are the correct ones (I take them from the m3u link)

What else can I do? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Hello what url link you use!!

- Smarter iptv pro with Samsung or LG tv ... You must use this url -
http://smarters.link
Yes, I am using exactly that. If I try any other URL I get an authentication error, but when I use that one, it doesn't do anything at all and I dont get any message, it just stays in the "Enter Your Login Details" page. If I click "List Users" button the user has not been added. Any other suggestion?

Espectator

Mar 3, 2022
Yes, I have a valid one. It is a reseller I used in the past: ******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******swiss

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Make sure you weriting user + password respecting capital letters

Otherwise you need to contact your seller he can assist you more

Espectator

Mar 3, 2022
But if that would be the problem I would get authentication error I guess. Right?
I have retyped and checked the user and the password many times.

I am quite sure it has something to do with the URL. Could it be that it is now blocked by the ISP?

Espectator

Mar 3, 2022
But now I can not even go to the app dashboard. When I start the app it asks me to enter user details...I dont know how to get to the addon option

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
What do mean dashboard app!
Your seller already give you access to dashboard? Right?
The place where you can manage your lines

Better contact your seller he can help you more and ask him for dashboard link so you can log into your account and setup your vpn access :)

Espectator

Mar 3, 2022
Sorry, I know what you mean now. I misunderstood.

I tried to do this directly on the Samsung TV. I choose Android as OS (not sure if its really that) but I could not download the configuration file needed (not supported) which was the first step