• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Problems with Samsung SIPTV

Hado0

Reseller
Jan 26, 2017
Reseller ID
Hado0
Hello,

I have over 40 customers which are using Samsung SIPTV. At the moment I have to upload them the playlist nearly every day.
All People are writing me that they have an CHECK URL Error. What's the problem guys? Is there a solution for that?

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
that means that the tv memory is full and they csnnot load the playlist... you have to shorten de bouqet list like delete countries that clients don't need... had a few of them and after doing that it worked perfect.. by the way tell them they have crappy TV haha.. if you need more details write me a PM also german, portuguese or italian language

Hado0

Reseller
Jan 26, 2017
Reseller ID
Hado0
We already shrinked the playlist. We removed all movies and series. We have only about 6 countrys. But still 10 minutes ago one of my customers called me.
And he has a newer serie of samsung tv so I don't think it's a problem with the memory.

On the SIPTV App there is a new function "Refresh Playlist on Start" What's there the best option? Standard is 24h. So the tv does refresh the playlist every 24h.

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
hum strange... but newer serie of TV doesn't mean that memory of TV is higher... depends on the hardware quality of the TV..

maybe try with "refresh playlist on start" then it should reload the playlist every start...maybe that helps..but to be honest cannot imagin that this is the problem

herbmeyer

Apr 1, 2019
I had the same problem with a Samsung 2018 Q7 TV. Reduced the m3u playlist by 90%, now it works fine. Appears to be a TV memory issue, although I don't understand how it happens when the TV is showing 2.6 GB (56%) free memory??

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
yes pretty strange... but maybe it's not the memory itself but the RAM... check the RAM capacity of the TV. Maybe this is low

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Smart IPTV application has many problems lately, For smart TV users with "Smart IPTV" app: If you have problem Connection Failed on channels or you losing a list (error Check playlist URL!) Please reinstall the app on your TV, change the password of line. Try to reload new updated link again to sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* and please consider to upload the URL there (do not download the file and upload the static file).

If still have the same issue please try other applications for Smart TVs like :SS IPTV, Smart STB or Kodi.....

I strongly recommend that you lock MAC with difficult PIN code. Not 1111 or 0000# 1234

packers05

Apr 7, 2019
on my samsung smart tv i have all my channels showing but when i click on a channel i get no video or sound please help!!!