• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Provider wants my full name ?

mikren

May 4, 2020
Hey all I'm getting ready to purchase an android box with an iptv subscription.....the guy advertises on a local swap and buy site "kjiji" as do several others. He would prefer I pay him by e-transfer which I think is no it deal. Claims to have many customers setup this way. What I question is why would he ask for my full name ?

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Hey all I'm getting ready to purchase an android box with an iptv subscription.....the guy advertises on a local swap and buy site "kjiji" as do several others. He would prefer I pay him by e-transfer which I think is no it deal. Claims to have many customers setup this way. What I question is why would he ask for my full name ?
Request a trial first to experience our service for free, after that request a subscription to receive offers from verified resellers. Choose a reseller you are comfortable with and check for the different payment options offered by those resellers and check what fits your desires. Resellers usually have payment methods like PayPal, Credit Card and Bitcoin payments.

Reactions: Nonid and Pisonic