• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

katador

Apr 14, 2021
Yes, but If I setup a homepage with like whmcs or something. Is it possible with addon to automate it towards the dashboard so when customer places an order and pays, it will automatically create a subscription ?

Or that is what you've meant and we're speaking about same thing in different words? :)

Reactions: Hectorious

Nigel121

Sep 10, 2022
Reseller ID
Nigel121
Tried signing into reseller to have a nosey see if there’s any trials so I can look at Chanel offerings, orders etc see what your missing as much as anything but struggling to login. Telling me I need to confirm my account? Anyone able to help with this?

o_boda

Oct 24, 2017
Hi.
I'm interested in becoming a reseller but i have a few questions, can somebody send me a PM?

I have read the first post on the thread.

Thanks

DoddsyTV

Dec 27, 2022
I have tried to join the ranks of resellers however the link provided doesn't allow me to login either by signup or using my current community login ?

bahsndjoihugv

Oct 18, 2016
I'll soon leave Rapid all together. For the past 2-3 years I've tried to create a reseller account with no success. Is this bullshit or what's going on? I see now all the comments from ppl with similar issues. We can't even get through the login page with our credentials. I have created 3 different logins but still not able to log in with a single one of them. Is this just for show and something else is going on?

the interesting thing is every year my reseller is trying to talk me out of it! - What's going on?

Warp

Staff member
Feb 15, 2023
I'll soon leave Rapid all together. For the past 2-3 years I've tried to create a reseller account with no success. Is this bullshit or what's going on? I see now all the comments from ppl with similar issues. We can't even get through the login page with our credentials. I have created 3 different logins but still not able to log in with a single one of them. Is this just for show and something else is going on?

the interesting thing is every year my reseller is trying to talk me out of it! - What's going on?
please send a pm to me with all details.