• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Question for the IPTV admins. Witch Panel to use?

Who would it be?

• 1-Stream

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • XtremeUI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

megatvs

Mar 8, 2024
Hey Streaming Fans! I'm new in that sphere!

Witch panel to get, I made this thread to compare, I'd greatly appreciate if you give me your input.

Without further ado

Let's compare the fresh approach of 1-Stream with the well-known XtreamUI. Here's what you need to know:

Security:

1-Stream brings proprietary security to the table, offering stronger protection compared to XtreamUI's open-source roots. (Not sure if those updates are real thing)

Customer Support

There wont be any support to call if something go wrong and you know how it is, there is something going on in that biz.1-Stream claims that there is all time - 24/7 support and a smooth onboarding process.

Regular Updates:

XtremeUI don't have updates the project as far as I know is dead, but there are people who develop features so I heard. On the other hand 1-Stream have regular updates, new features and security updates.

Cost vs. Functionality:

While 1-Stream may be pricier, it offers flexibility, advanced features, and dedicated support. XtremeUi is open source and can be found nulled and easy to get start with.

User Interface:

While not as flashy, 1-Stream focuses on functionality for a powerful IPTV management tool while acknowledging that its UI may not match XtreamUI's design.

Final Thoughts:

I have a firm budget, but I'm uncertain if I'll need to allocate funds towards a panel right now. While XtreamUI is essentially free, I'm considering investing in the support and security offered by 1-Stream. Your input would be greatly appreciated!