• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

re- Smart IPTV is showing 'Connecting...' and nothing else

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
Hi all,

It's my first post so please be patient with me !!

I purchased 6 months IPTV online (not here and I can disclose them here if I'm allowed) yesterday. Well, it was fine until this morning but now, nothing at all, every single channel blanc.

I have LG smart TV and I'm using Smart IPTV app. I've done all the necessary things. I bought the app, configured m3u list on the Smart IPTV website and fine, it was all okay until this morning.

I have reset my TV to factory settings, reinstalled the app, uploaded again the m3u list, still showing for all channels, 'Connecting...'

I have sent a ticket to the guys on their website with high importance, still, no replay and I don't know if their server is down or I have dealt with a dodgy seller !!

Please help, any idea is welcome

Best,

shiwen55

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
Hi all,

Good news !! It's all sorted, the problem was Smart IPTV on LG. I have an Apple TV and have installed IPTVX app and almost all channels working and better quality, faster and almost bo buffering. I'm happy and thanks to the seller who advised what do, it took half a day yesterday to figure this out.

Have a good day,

shiwen55