• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Real Local Portuguese channels for sale or exchange with uk locals only

mickymicky

Jun 7, 2017
Hi ,
I have UHD/FHD/HD/SD real locals portuguese channels for sale or exchange with local uk channels only .
pm me for more info

asmith

May 9, 2018
the uks are locals other ones are restreams , like usa bein ect

the one ones what are not local on uk are the music

mickymicky

Jun 7, 2017
how comes your ip was sowing from albania on test ? easrlier you were saying most of uk are locals now you saying all the uk channels are locals ?? i am a bit confused buddy

asmith

May 9, 2018
its called a server in my yard to xc panel and servers are in paris dont know where you got albania from

also read the message again i said most of them are uk locals and gave u the ones which are not local which was music

mickymicky

Jun 7, 2017
Can you send the screenshots of what you are using to get these locals . We need the proof that you have real locals and we can give you the proof as well

mickymicky

Jun 7, 2017
cheers , one last thing buddy can you send us the line straight from your cesbo even just for test . my partner want to be 100% sure we gonna be exchanging real locals . we can send you the proof

asmith

May 9, 2018
i cant give u the direct link as theres no password for the line so if i give you it that means you got them with for free , basicly its like ip:port/au74 channel name

asmith

May 9, 2018
hi mate how many do u want to do , can do any from 50 up
can you send a test of yours