• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Recommended apps for Apple TV and OS X?

Marlowe

Dec 30, 2016
Hi,

Can anyone recommend some good apps? I've tried a lot, but haven't found anything I like.

All the best,
M.

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
I tried a whole bunch of ATV4 apps. And the best one, without a doubt is iPlayTV. It has everything, EPG, channel guide, favorites etc. And it also looks beautiful.
I also agree with iPlayTV.......but.....

Another one I recomend is MrMC, which is a Kodi clone for the Apple TV, that is available in the Appstore.
You can set up Simple Client PVR in MrMC for using your m3u remotely or locally and also setup your EPG source for your IPTV channels.

Demial

May 29, 2017
Nordic
Reseller ID
Smart IPTV Nordic
I tried a whole bunch of ATV4 apps. And the best one, without a doubt is iPlayTV. It has everything, EPG, channel guide, favorites etc. And it also looks beautiful.
What link are you recommend to use for IPlayTV?
What is best to use?
"m3u With Options" or "m3u"
MPEDTS "Ts" or HLS "m3u8"

smodo

Oct 6, 2017
Since iPlay not working correctly with EPG and channel update. Someone can recommend another app?

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
There is no point in what is best. Everyone has different opinions and needs. Therefore, I recommend you to test as many iptv applications as possible until you have found one you like. There are many of them in Apple and the Android Market!

Don't lock yourselves to gse and iptv smartest. they have begun to become very unstable as there are very many who use the applaions and the provider has not dimensioned the server to so many users!

Flipper

Apr 30, 2019
Currently ProgTV is working on an Apple app. He's trying to get all the bugs out before it gets released. If it's anything like his ProgTV Android or BETA app it will be a must have for Apple TV.