• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Rename it to reseller dashboard!

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I would apprciate if you could change the name on the tab Dashboard here in the forum to perhaps reseller dashboard or something else than just dashboard. it's misleading for most people and not clear. Most of my customers find there way here to the forum, and suddenly i will get mail from them saying they cant login to there dashboard. And they will reset password a couple of times and so on. I'm also sure that it would save the support team a lot of unnecessary work, because I'm pretty sure that alot of the time there would be a ticket sent to them about customers not being able to login. So again please change the name of the tab DASHBOARD.

Last edited:

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

We can not promise to change it in the near future, however, will pass your suggestion to our technical team and we would consider it.
If there will be any changes regarding it you all will be Informed.

Thank you for your Suggestions.

Regards.

--- Your IPTV Community Team Staff ---

Reactions: PocoLoco and Kuben