• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Romanian channels fix

LBura

Aug 19, 2017
Hi,
the Boomerang RO (Romania) channel is on Hungarian Language, is possible to change it to be directly in Romanian language?
The channel itself have option for more languages, but if I change it manually, the GSE IPTV App needs ~10 seconds to connect to the other language. Is this possible to be fixed by you?
Same the BBC Earth Romania channel has no subtitle when you open the channel, only if is loaded manually afterwards. Can you please fix also this topic? When channel is opened to have directly the subtitle set.

thanks,
LB

maxmix

Sep 4, 2019
UK and Russian
In addition to post above.
There are more channels in Romanian bouquet list that doesn't have Romanian audio track or subtitles. ( I am using SIPTV on Samsung TV).
Extreme Sports Ro - Hu/Eng audio (No Romanian audio or subtitles?)
Travel Channel HD Ro - Hu/Cz/En audio (No Romanian audio or subtitles?)
DTX RO - same as above
Discovery Showcase Ro- Same
Animal Planet HD Ro - Same as above
BBC Earth Ro - En/Hu audio (No Romanian audio or subtitles?)
Discovery Science Ro - Hungarian again
Film Box Ro - Hu/Bg/En audio (No Romanian audio or subtitles?)
Film Box Premium Ro - (No Romanian audio or subtitles?)
Film Now HD Ro - (No Romanian audio or subtitles?)
TV Paprika Ro - Hu/Cz/Sl audio(No Romanian audio or subtitles?)
Fine Living Ro - Hu/Cz/En audio(No Romanian audio or subtitles?)
Discovery Channel Ro - Bg/En audio((No Romanian audio or subtitles?)
Please fix if possible. Or advice if I am doing something wrong.

Thank you!

barghy

Oct 7, 2015
@LBura : Boomerang have multiple audio tracks in stream generated: first is Hu, in stream. Must select in app first audio track=Ro
@maxmix: in SIPTV, if taste RED taste , APP generate multiple audio tracks... SIPTV have pb with sub, but not with audio tracks.
... All channels not have pb with Ro audio/sub, test it with other app ...

LBura

Aug 19, 2017
But why cant be this done from the server directly to provide the correct languages/subtitles directly for each channel?

barghy

Oct 7, 2015
which video player use in GSE ??? MXplayer, VLC ... ? try with "IPTV@sofronov" app or Extreme player ( booth interface, using VLC or MX Player) and see will have audio or sub Ro...

barghy

Oct 7, 2015
all streams are "native: streams" from source, which app can make for user posibilty to change ; audio track or sub ...

maxmix

Sep 4, 2019
UK and Russian
Tried VLC player on laptop and had option to choose Romanian subtitles. But SIPTV is most convenient app for TV. And I think there is no VLC player for Tizen available. No doubt VLC is good but most is watching TV on big screens not laptops. Just maybe it is possible to make streams fully workable with SIPTV. Or SIPTV developers need make an update on their app to bring it up to the standard.

barghy

Oct 7, 2015
SIPTV not have support for subtitle; its work only to change audio track. VLC not have in Tiezen SO.

bogdan

Jan 7, 2017
Subscribe myself on the matter,please try to fix the issues described by maxmix.Thnx