• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Selling Local UK+USA All UK USA sports, EPL EFL Ifollow and more just ask.

sammc99

Premium Exchange
Nov 2, 2019
i paid this guy for 100 connections and first of all his streams are not working at any servers outside of Europe and his sports channels keep switching between 25fps and 50fps and they buffer very bad and every time i'm asking him to fix it he ignores me and tell me that the problem is on my side , he has nothing stable at all and when i asked him to refund me he said no so i don't recommend anyone to deal with him

Ragnarhosting

Sep 10, 2022
i paid this guy for 100 connections and first of all his streams are not working at any servers outside of Europe and his sports channels keep switching between 25fps and 50fps and they buffer very bad and every time i'm asking him to fix it he ignores me and tell me that the problem is on my side , he has nothing stable at all and when i asked him to refund me he said no so i don't recommend anyone to deal with him
I want to clear the air between us. You took the trial, which lasts 48 hours, but you only used it for 10 minutes before buying the full service. I always recommend using the full trial period to see how everything works, so I’m not sure why you rushed into buying if you had concerns.

About the issues you mentioned:

1. Channel Restarts: I checked this on my side, and everything was running smoothly with over 14 hours of uptime. I even sent you screenshots to show this. There were no problems during your trial, so I’m not sure what changed after you purchased.
  2. Logos and Feeds: You said the logos didn’t belong to me, but they do. (unsure why you think this without any VALID PROOF)
  3. Server Access: You mentioned issues with servers outside of Europe. My streams are optimized for Europe, so if you’re having trouble elsewhere, that’s something you should’ve tested during the trial. That’s the whole point of the trial. The same trial that lasts for 48 hours but you only wanted to test for 10 mins.
  4. Communication: I tried to help you, but then you started calling me nonstop from 3 AM to 9 AM. I asked you to leave a message and let me reply when I’m awake, but you kept calling and even started being abusive. That’s not okay.
  5. Refund: When you asked for a refund, I said no because I was trying to help until you started spamming and being rude therefore i stopped communication with you but left the line active for you.
Thank you for your time :)

Ragnarhosting

Sep 10, 2022
id also like to add that I’ve made many sales on here, and my other customers are happy with the service. If anyone’s interested, you can check out the feedback on my profile.

Thanks.

lookin4PL

Aug 31, 2024
I am looking for Premiere league matches on PC. Message me with options and prices available please.