• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Server down?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

Our server is not Down. Please reset the line (means change the line password) and try again. If your clients using Smart IPTV app please tell them to remove the Smart IPTV and reinstall again then upload this channel list and try.

Regards,

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
My line dowm too... How do i change my password line?
Hello,

You need to contact your Reseller to reset the line (means change the line password). Please open a ticket directly from your Dashboard and ask about this.

Regards,

elackner

Reseller: visions4
Reseller
Apr 3, 2016
Switzerland
viptv.top
Reseller ID
visions4
Hello,

Our server is not Down. Please reset the line (means change the line password) and try again. If your clients using Smart IPTV app please tell them to remove the Smart IPTV and reinstall again then upload this channel list and try.

Regards,
sorry but this is not noramly, 80% of my customer and my self have this Problem. No Channels.
Customer they use Xtream Editor get the message, your line are expired.
And now you tell me that i must change all passwords.
This is a joke

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
sorry but this is not noramly, 80% of my customer and my self have this Problem. No Channels.
Customer they use Xtream Editor get the message, your line are expired.
And now you tell me that i must change all passwords.
This is a joke
Hello,

we didn't tell you to change all password. We just suggest you do if necessary.

The problem is on Smart IPTV app server. Remove the app and reinstall again and upload the channel list then try again. In the meantime please reboot also your modem/router.

OR

For LG Tv: Long press "0" or long mouse click button to force reload of playlist URL (disable app cache)

For Samsung Tv: Long press "0" or "CH" button to force reload of playlist URL (disable app cache)

Regards,

jgalea90

Reseller
Jul 25, 2017
Reseller ID
jgalea90
Reset everythibg on my connection on siptv still not working. Clients on enigma still with not working also

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Reset everythibg on my connection on siptv still not working. Clients on enigma still with not working also
Hello,

did you check the line from your side? If not. Remove the E2 MAC and try the line on your side using VLC

Regards,

elackner

Reseller: visions4
Reseller
Apr 3, 2016
Switzerland
viptv.top
Reseller ID
visions4
All Lines from my customer not working. Since hours i get emails thats work nothing.
I test many line with VLC and not working. Its not only the SmartIPTV App
Whats happen that all togheter stop working, f*king bullshit

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Siptv now working. On enigma still saying to activate
Hello,

Glad to hear that and thank you for letting us know. So you understand the problem is not our server.

For Enigma please click the Blue button from the E2 remote control to activate the plugin.

Regards,