• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Servers, UK, USA, EPL, EFL, NFL

PrimeServers

Nov 20, 2018
We have the best servers available. 99.9% uptime. Good prices for what you get, unmetered 1gbps with plenty of ram and cores. You wont find better.

We also offer plenty of channels, UK, USA, EPL links, iFollow etc

PM if interested.

IPTV starter packs also available where we will get everything set up for you to start your own IPTV business.

We are not restreamers, we are not using cheap lines and selling on. We are the REAL DEAL. You will not regret it

PrimeServers

Nov 20, 2018
Channels are
UK, USA, 24/7, VOD/ epl, efl, nba, nfl, nhl etc

1 connection is £4 100% uptime. I also have my own local FHD UK sports channels which are £6 per connection. These arent restreams theyre the real deal

DM for servers or channels. Or your iptv starter pack

Tubbs1969

Dec 5, 2018
Reseller ID
LPTV
We have the best servers available. 99.9% uptime. Good prices for what you get, unmetered 1gbps with plenty of ram and cores. You wont find better.

PM if interested.

IPTV starter packs also available where we will get everything set up for you to start your own IPTV business.

We are not restreamers, we are not using cheap lines and selling on. We are the REAL DEAL. You will not regret it

Hi I'm interested

Nino2k18

Jan 3, 2019
Reseller ID
NEhad03946
Interested in ocal FHD UK sports &BBC/ITV Groupe channels.
Please only local and without freeze. Only server from UK! have a good Internet connection (1000 Dow/1000 Up). location Germany.
Thanks

rakibulkst

Feb 18, 2019
Reseller ID
rakibulkst
Hello, Dear,

I need IPTV for restream. Can you provide EFL, iFollow, EPL, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, Channels? Please contact me when you are available.

Regards

PrimeServers

Nov 20, 2018

PM if interested.

PLEASE NOTE THIS SERVICE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, WE ARE CHANGING OUR PACKAGES AND BUSINESS. THIS POST IS NO LONGER VALID AND NEEDS TO BE DELETED BY MODS

rakibulkst

Feb 18, 2019
Reseller ID
rakibulkst

PM if interested.

Have you all Sports channels including PPV Events, UFC, Boxing, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, EPL, EFL, ESPN Plus, DAZN and all sports channels?