• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Setup IPTV on GSE APP

whitehazzle

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Can now confirm that Chromecast now works with GSE, not all streams but mostly of them do especially HD ones.
Been this weekend at my friend who dont have either iptv or swedish tv3 but we could see all the hockey anyway, from my iphone to his chromecast, lovely!

JKoma

Aug 27, 2018
does not work for me. can you help me, it appeard on the iphone the waiting circle and on the tv the channel with the waiting line, but no sound or video.

viljam

Reseller
Dec 27, 2016
with Extreme code you cant use your own EPG ... and Rapid EPG is not really good ESTIPTV is much better....

canucki

Jun 28, 2019
Hello all,
I have got a service for GSE Smart IPTV.
I have the line.
When I add it to GSE on my apple tv 4th gen...I accepts the line.
It runs, but the next step it says the playlist has been added to xtream codes api section?
I have been told not to add this function but it does it automatically?
Any thoughts about this??
Thanks

Attachments

AndreKCamilleri

Feb 16, 2023
Hi, I recently installed the GSE pro app on a 4k apple TV. All was fine unitil I click on VOD and the a black screen with a youtube link pops up and I can do nothing. I need to delete and reinstall app and the same thing happens again. App works fine on iphone/ipad and macbook. Would appreciate some help. Thanks

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi, I recently installed the GSE pro app on a 4k apple TV. All was fine unitil I click on VOD and the a black screen with a youtube link pops up and I can do nothing. I need to delete and reinstall app and the same thing happens again. App works fine on iphone/ipad and macbook. Would appreciate some help. Thanks
iQuit with Apple and this is one more sign that this decision was the right one ;)
Apple might remove more and more iptv apps from their store...you can try "iPlayTV" but best would be to use an android box in future.

AndreKCamilleri

Feb 16, 2023
iQuit with Apple and this is one more sign that this decision was the right one ;)
Apple might remove more and more iptv apps from their store...you can try "iPlayTV" but best would be to use an android box in future.
Hi thanks. for that. Was not the reply i was waiting for but seems that I will need to find an other app. The thing is it was available on the app store and I managed to set it up all fine. even on my ipad/iphone, they work fine, its just the apple tv version. I cant seem to close the pop up window.

Attachments