• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smart IPTV connection problems

Ashleymorton

Dec 30, 2018
I am using smart IPTV on an LG tv, I can get the playlist uploaded ok but when I try to watch the channels it won't connect. If I play around with the player type settings I can sometimes get a channel to play. Can anyone help me with this problem

dj72

Jan 24, 2019
But my trouble is this: "NOT SUPPORTED". I am going crasy, and my abo is still valid for 48 days.
That's work better for one mount and suddenly, black screen like this pic. Help please.

Attachments

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
But my trouble is this: "NOT SUPPORTED". I am going crasy, and my abo is still valid for 48 days.
That's work better for one mount and suddenly, black screen like this pic. Help please.
Hello, here few things you could check:

• which m3u link (with options) do you use MPEGTS or the HLS link?
  • try to use MPEGTS eg to see if it works better.
  • Additionally, try reducing your playlist size by removing channels/movies (Dashboard >> Bouquet List)
  • You could try to change the pw of your m3u link thru your dashboard and upload link again.
  • Delete the app from your Smart Tv and then reinstall again. (Additionally, try to reset your Samsung TV)
  • Or even try to restart your router and wait for 5 min and try again.
  • Change DNS, on your TV, Press the “Menu” button on your remote.
    1. Under “Settings menu” select “Network” (1) then choose “Network Status” (2).
    2. After several seconds you will see 3 buttons. ...
    3. Choose “DNS setting” (4).
    4. Select “Enter manually” (5).
    5. Enter the SmartyDNS DNS addresses (6).
  • Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
    Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
    Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
    DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40
  • some routers have safe DNS option that is forcing router DNS even if you put custom DNS on other devices so the first thing to do specially for Vodafone is to disable SECURE DNS in Router internet settings.

Regards.

martin0506

Jan 20, 2019
Licence of your smart iptv app is expired, you must buy the app.it is sell on very low price and you pay only one time.

dj72

Jan 24, 2019
Hello,
I've tried everything you said but nothing work. I don't know what else.
I spend almost 3 complete days to try that stupidity without succes.

Thanks @Nonid !

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,
I've tried everything you said but nothing work. I don't know what else.
I spend almost 3 complete days to try that stupidity without succes.
Thanks @Nonid !
Dear Member,

As you do not have a subscription of us, it is difficult to help you out.
please check your PM.

Regards.

Reactions: PocoLoco