• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smart IPTV on Android TV

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
All Android boxes.
I use it on Shields, but also 10 dollar China boxes.
All work fine...

boersian

Apr 11, 2018
Hello,
i want to let you know that i have also
bought an adroid tv box with which i had problems to install smart iptv app from the playstore, because it's just the best and i used it also on my TV. I found how to install it on the android tv box...i downloaded the smart ip TV app from the website as an apk and installed it on the box.I'm not sure if i had downloaded it directly on the box or on a stick and installed the smart iptv app.apk. So i had then also the problem with the audio no sound. I mean that the problem was with an audio codec. After i tried also perfect player and mx Player and other one the needed audio codec was intalled automaticly on the box and the Smart IPTV App runs perfect. The only problem was then to use and command it like on my Samsung TV with the color buttons on the IR commander/Controller from the box.I bought an other Air Mouse/ Controller and programmed it with the funktions like on TV.

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
which URL need to enter in setup?

tried all the possible combinations like: clientportal.link:8080 etc etc, no luck...

Last edited:

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
On every url I tried I get error.
You know we can only make testline with fresh e-mail adress

Shougo

Apr 30, 2018
Same here on my Mi box 3s but i also use Kodi because i'm too used to it :)

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
I send Saniel a testline but het didn't understand how to use a shortend link by forumsoftware (rightclick, copy linkadress, paste in word/notepad).
I tried 4 times to explain to him how to see the complete link and how to see the username and password but he didn;t understand and kept saying the line wasn;t working (ofcourse it worked...).

So waste of time trying to get it to work...

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
testline expired yesterday evening so line doesn’t work anymore...
I can’t make a New testline, this was my last free e-mail adress that I used.
It sounded promissing but for now it’s not working

qpefax

Dec 30, 2018
I spent so much time looking for best IPTV player for my Android Tv,
I've tried many applications,
DVBprog beta
Perfect Player
IPTV Pro+vlc
and many more
the best application that works like charm on my Android TV is Smart IPTV for android,

http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/howto/android/

SmartIPTV-v1.5 not available in PlayStore download

I just like to share this with you guys
I have sony android tv. How do I upload any file from usb? my tv do not recognize usb after I put it in