• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Smart IPTV on Samsung TV - Movies not working

LJG1985

Jan 7, 2020
Hi All,

I have a sub using Smart IPTV app on Samsung TV. This works fine on 2 TV's in my house but having installed it at my parents the Movies do not work?
All live channels work well but when starting a movie it stops after about 45 seconds, just freezes as though it is paused? I can skip on a few seconds and it will again play for about 45 seconds before freezing again.

The broadband is provided by Sly and I have turned off the Family Shield thing.

If it was to do with the Broadband provider I would assume the live channels would also be blocked?

I have not changed any settings on my working Smart IPTV app's [Also on Samsung TV's - albeit different generations] but have I missed something on my parents?

Thanks in advance for any help!! :)

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi All,

I have a sub using Smart IPTV app on Samsung TV. This works fine on 2 TV's in my house but having installed it at my parents the Movies do not work?
All live channels work well but when starting a movie it stops after about 45 seconds, just freezes as though it is paused? I can skip on a few seconds and it will again play for about 45 seconds before freezing again.

The broadband is provided by Sly and I have turned off the Family Shield thing.

If it was to do with the Broadband provider I would assume the live channels would also be blocked?

I have not changed any settings on my working Smart IPTV app's [Also on Samsung TV's - albeit different generations] but have I missed something on my parents?

Thanks in advance for any help!! :)
What m3u did you use ?
MPEGTS (=ts) or HLS (=m3u8) ?
If you used MPEGTS, then try HLS. Or the other way around. Hope that helps?

Reactions: LJG1985

LJG1985

Jan 7, 2020
Excuse my ignorance but where can I view/change this?

I cannot see this option on the Settings within the Smart IPTV app?

Thanks

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Excuse my ignorance but where can I view/change this?

I cannot see this option on the Settings within the Smart IPTV app?

Thanks
Do you have access to your user dashboard ?
Login there and go to left menu: MANAGE LINES,
then on the right side OPT (3x dot): DOWNLOAD.
Here you can choose between MPEGTS and/or HLS. (both M3U WITH OPTIONS).

use one of those links and link playlist with your SMART IPTV app's MAC address on Samsung TV again: http://my.siptv.app
(MPEGTS should be first option. If MPEGTS doesn't work well, then try the HLS variant instead of MPEGTS.)

LJG1985

Jan 7, 2020
Do you have access to your user dashboard ?
Login there and go to left menu: MANAGE LINES,
then on the right side OPT (3x dot): DOWNLOAD.
Here you can choose between MPEGTS and/or HLS. (both M3U WITH OPTIONS).

use one of those links and link playlist with your SMART IPTV app's MAC address on Samsung TV again: http://my.siptv.app
(MPEGTS should be first option. If MPEGTS doesn't work well, then try the HLS variant instead of MPEGTS.)
Thanks again for the reply.
I do not have access to my user dashboard [Assume this would be set by my provider?] but I can see from a previous conversation I have had that my m3u is MPEGTS - Is this the only way I can get Movies to work? Would this not effect Live Channels?

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Thanks again for the reply.
I do not have access to my user dashboard [Assume this would be set by my provider?] but I can see from a previous conversation I have had that my m3u is MPEGTS - Is this the only way I can get Movies to work? Would this not effect Live Channels?
talk to your reseller, he should be able to give you the details.

if you have the MPEGTS m3u http link, it ends with =ts, then simply change the ending from =ts to =m3u8.
MPEGTS=ts
HLS=m3u8

LJG1985

Jan 7, 2020
Thanks again, I have asked my reseller to change the variant but now the app does not load anything at all?

ylliricon

Feb 11, 2021
Let's switch to PM, please.
Hi Hectorious, sorry to bother you with this old post, i’m new to all this smart iptv thing.

i have a quick question in regards to the same issue as the other member
i have a Samsung smart tv and it does not play MPEGTS format

Website name : 7090 / 8744 / mpegts
this is the ending of the link

i tried to follow you steps to change the ending from = ts to = m3u8 but unfortunately i’m lost, please if you do not kind could you explain to me how to make that particular link to work on samaung tv
Note: if i play the link on iphone iptv apps it does work

Thank you in advance

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi Hectorious, sorry to bother you with this old post, i’m new to all this smart iptv thing.

i have a quick question in regards to the same issue as the other member
i have a Samsung smart tv and it does not play MPEGTS format

Website name : 7090 / 8744 / mpegts
this is the ending of the link

i tried to follow you steps to change the ending from = ts to = m3u8 but unfortunately i’m lost, please if you do not kind could you explain to me how to make that particular link to work on samaung tv
Note: if i play the link on iphone iptv apps it does work

Thank you in advance
Check your pm please