• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smart IPTV wont load !!!

LOCKONE

May 16, 2019
Did anyone ever find a cure for this? I've tried deleting and reinstalling, installing an older apk via usb, factory reset and anything else you can think of. The problem occured last night, in the middle of watching tv, and everything had been working fine for a very long time.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Did anyone ever find a cure for this? I've tried deleting and reinstalling, installing an older apk via usb, factory reset and anything else you can think of. The problem occured last night, in the middle of watching tv, and everything had been working fine for a very long time.
Hey, it's as easy as it is: maintenance:

Hello,

For the regular maintenance, our servers are temporarily down. Don't be panic our Dev teams are working hard to get turn everything back to normal.

There is no ETA, as that might be misleading, but we heard our technician mention something like 12 hours.
Thank you for your support and sorry for the inconvenience.

LOCKONE

May 16, 2019
Sorry, just to be clear - are you talking about the SIPTV app or the service itself?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Sorry, just to be clear - are you talking about the SIPTV app or the service itself?
I mean, if you bought subscription out of our community, rapid iptv, then no need to wonder... Siptv runs pretty well, just be patient and give it another try once maintenance is done :)

LOCKONE

May 16, 2019
I mean, if you bought subscription out of our community, rapid iptv, then no need to wonder... Siptv runs pretty well, just be patient and give it another try once maintenance is done :)
Unfortunately, the maintenance and the problems with the app are unrelated.

JP1529

Oct 11, 2018
I have used Duplex IPTV for some months now and it has intermitantly not loaded sine the beginiing. It becomes obvious now that there are not enough sessions available as it is will not load at peak times during the day and hardly at all at the weekend unless I get up early in the morning and try to keep connrcyed all day. I have both LG and Samsung smart televisions and they are both affected. Who is responsible for providing suficient sessions to provide the service .
Thanks in advance for the information

John Pelling

Reactions: Artan92