• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smart IPTV

upang

Apr 14, 2017
Is somwthing wrong pressed on the Smartiptv app? I only see flag of countries when pressing on the country in groups.

RoPe

Jan 20, 2017
Reseller ID
RoPe
I have the same problems, any ideas? It works in trial, got the problem then I extended a trial.

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
Is somwthing wrong pressed on the Smartiptv app? I only see flag of countries when pressing on the country in groups.
I have the same problems, any ideas? It works in trial, got the problem then I extended a trial.

Did you reseted the playlist before adding? Did you try taking out some of the groups on the pannel? :)

If you want send the link in PM so that we check the m3u file...

Reactions: RoPe

Paytik

Sep 10, 2017
Reseller ID
tintinz
Every group have a chanel with the country flags that just showing.

Reactions: RoPe

Sadi

Sep 7, 2017
How did you fix it? I have the same problem, Every channel is on the same page wich give med 250+ pages and that makes it impossible to find certain channels. I want them grouped by countries

RoPe

Jan 20, 2017
Reseller ID
RoPe
I think it was something about groups in settings

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
How did you fix it? I have the same problem, Every channel is on the same page wich give med 250+ pages and that makes it impossible to find certain channels. I want them grouped by countries
Hello,
use m3u with Options link (http://prntscr.com/guix4t). If you are already using m3u with options link then try to click the Yellow button from Tv remote control to sort the channel list by group.
Regards,

dpgoat

Jun 3, 2018
I dont understand how to solve the problem. I Have all the countrys in the playlist, but when i klick on a country a video of the flag appears. I cant find any button to minimize or exstemnd the the "Country" to see the channels of that country.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
I dont understand how to solve the problem. I Have all the countrys in the playlist, but when i klick on a country a video of the flag appears. I cant find any button to minimize or exstemnd the the "Country" to see the channels of that country.
on your link that you upload to siptv site make sure it ends like this - type=m3u_plus&output=ts

you will get groups