• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smarters app (Samsung tv)

crumby

Oct 20, 2021
The Netherlands
I've been trying several IPTV apps on my Samsung (Tizen) tv. The one I use on my phone called Smarters app is now also on the Samsung TV's. For some reason I can't get this working on my tv. Many people on forums seem to have this problem. It seems providers need to register their DNS or something?

From the Smarters website https://www.iptvsmarters.com/#downloads :

For Samsung Smart TV

Step 1
: Press the Smart Hub button from your remote.

Step 2 : Search for the IPTV Smarters Pro to install.

Step 3 : Log in the Application with your subscription details i.e. Username, Password, Portal URL.

Note: Make sure, Your Service providers got their DNS registered with us. More Info

For LG Smart TV

Step 1
: Press the Home button on the remote & Go to LG Content Store.

Step 2 : Search for the IPTV Smarters Pro to install.

Step 3 : Log in the Application with your subscription details i.e. Username, Password, Portal URL.

Note: Make sure, Your Service providers got their DNS registered with us. More Info

The Premium Version Features are not available for Samsung/LG

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

have a look

For LG and Samsung Smart TV's
If you have downloaded the app on your LG or Samsung TV, in order to set up the channels,
you need to enter this portal URL:
http://smarters.link

Regards.

Termn8er

May 5, 2022
I have the same issue on both LG and Samsung. I enter the url but it still won't authorize. I have read this multiple times and still can figure out what I am doing wrong during the setup process. Can someone elaborate?

Termn8er

May 5, 2022
Yes. But after reading a bunch of other threads it appears that for the TV versions you only support 1 specific IPTV provider vs the APK versions
as I am using a 3rd party IPTV provider.

tony_s2017

Sep 18, 2017
Can someone help me to set up Smarters Pro on Tizen Os? What username & password is needed and url is my regular m3u link? Thx

Reactions: vitshinzo

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Can someone help me to set up Smarters Pro on Tizen Os? What username & password is needed and url is my regular m3u link? Thx
For smart tv e.g. Samsung tizen you need to use another portal url for IPTV smarters app, you'll find all details here:

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
How did you get it to work. I tries putting in the link but it still doesn't work
you have a valid rapid iptv subscription ? if not make a request here:

velani

Nov 9, 2022
On Samsung TV iptv Smarters app, how do you save favorites? I see an yellow square on right but how do I save channels as favorites?
Also, can it download EPG? Mine does not in the app. Otherwise, love this option

rhops21

Jul 19, 2023
Could anyone help me, I have searched the app store on my Tizen Samsung CU7000 smart tv but can find the app anywhere, I have changed the country of the tv app store but still no luck. Would it be possible to install the app via USB drive? or some other solution?

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Could anyone help me, I have searched the app store on my Tizen Samsung CU7000 smart tv but can find the app anywhere, I have changed the country of the tv app store but still no luck. Would it be possible to install the app via USB drive? or some other solution?
I believe samsung removed it from their app store, try the NET IPTV app instead.