• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smarters IPTV login credentials

Amira47

Mar 18, 2019
Hi I wonder if someone can help me get a user name, password and URL. I installed this app on my LG tv and I don't know where to get login credentials. It is said that this info is given by "your service provider" but I don't have a service provider for iptv. Any hints? Thank you

Reactions: hacxx

Amira47

Mar 18, 2019
Hi I wonder if someone can help me get a user name, password and URL. I installed this app on my LG tv and I don't know where to get login credentials. It is said that this info is given by "your service provider" but I don't have a service provider for iptv. Any hints? Thank you
Sorry I forgot to mention the app is IPTV Smarters player

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
I guess he doesn't have any subscription.. so if you want to enjoy IPTV you need to buy one. here over subcription you can do that. and first also ask for a trial to test. but all reseller here provide the same so the choice is yours

Reactions: Kenyatta

Amira47

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you. Can you please suggest some resellers? I don't know where to buy a subscription

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hmm.. I guess you tried multiple lines ?

Reason i ask is i had a client where i could not get it to login to smarters using this clients credentials , all others would work including my own..

I then noticed on the dashboard that this client had a MAC adress assigned to MAG and ENIGMA , Removed the MAC from dashboard and now it works like a charm ;)

Maybe give it a try ?

sypher

Reseller
Aug 21, 2018
Reseller ID
Marchello78
You have to register your DNS. I did it and its working perfect :) What is 120$ when you can get 10€ extra per client for every subscription

themaestr0

Dec 17, 2018
Hi @Nonid and @Sense, I also seem to get the failed to authorize error message. I've spoken with my reselleer but he just recommended me to use some other player. I would like to get iptv smarters app on my to work since I have been running in to problems using the siptv app on my lg smart tv.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi @Nonid and @Sense, I also seem to get the failed to authorize error message. I've spoken with my reselleer but he just recommended me to use some other player. I would like to get iptv smarters app on my to work since I have been running in to problems using the siptv app on my lg smart tv.
The issue is that on LG the DNS need to be registered in order for the app to work. I would recommend a AndroidTV box and the install Smarters, Then all wil work just fine ;)

themaestr0

Dec 17, 2018
I will probably get an android box down the line, but for now, I would appreciate if this would work. Is there any way to register the DNS to get this to work?

Macc395

May 7, 2019
I paid for IPTV smarters prescription. Set it up on my laptop. Credentials failed to authorise On my LG tv. I tried on my phone and they worked fine. Still does not work on tv. Tv is new.?
Anyone got Any advice

Scandix

Jul 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Bandipandi
I paid for IPTV smarters prescription. Set it up on my laptop. Credentials failed to authorise On my LG tv. I tried on my phone and they worked fine. Still does not work on tv. Tv is new.?
Anyone got Any advice
Hi!

You have probably typed in a wrong letter someware. On youre mobile phone you can copy and paste but when you type it manually its common to type something wrong.