• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smarters Pro + FREE VPN ! UPDATED TUTORIAL !!

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense

In this guide i will show you how to use the app Smarters with Rapid´s Free VPN service!

What's needed :

• Android Device ( Phone, Tablet or Android Box ).
  • A Rapid IPTV Subscription.
  • Smarters Pro Installed.
  • Very little tech knowledge ;)
  • IMPORTANT!! For now use version 2.2.2 of Smarters Pro since newer versions have issue with VPN
  • --> Link to app <--

Step 1. Startup Smarters PRO app and click on the " settings " icon.

Step 2. Click on the VPN icon.

Step 3. Click on ADD CERTIFICATE ---- Import OpenVPN Certificate which is designed for RAPID IPTV only ---- https://rapidiptv.live/vpn.zip

4a-smarters-768x336.jpg

Step 4 . On the main screen you should now see a little green dot, This means that the VPN is connected succesfully :)

Step 5 : Now you are done! Congratulations ! You can now watch your favorite IPTV Service using a first class VPN Service from Rapid !

Regards
@Sense

Last edited:

Lolo11400

May 18, 2020
I don't speak English, I translate with Google translation. I cannot connect to my dashboard to download the file. My iden

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
I don't speak English, I translate with Google translation. I cannot connect to my dashboard to download the file. My iden
Do you have a subscription from Rapid iptv ?

Since you are new here on forum i suggest reading this : Please check this Guide for new users :)

If you do have a valid Rapid iptv subscription contact your reseller and he/she will guide you :)

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Please be aware that the subscription needs be from Rapid iptv in order for you to benefit from this guide :)

Please contact your reseller to have him/her set you up with a dashboard if indeed you have a Rapid iptv subscrion.

Regards
@Sense

Reactions: Nonid

vudo2

Jul 21, 2020
I have IPTV (In Ireland) with another supplier - but their service is now blocked by my mobile phone company and home broadband company ( 2 different companies !!) Their server URL is blocked.

I cannot access their service with an ExpressVPN sub either.

So, is it possible for me to test your server's url, to see if I get the access denied msg, before signing up to your service?

Hoss@astaraki

Mar 14, 2020
Hi Sense. i have built my own plant and my own app. i have my own scripts.
I have a problem with ISPs in Canada blocking my traffic.
The good news is they can't block when i use VPN.
I need help with this. i love to build a VPN into my app, plant or my script servers.
Can you help me?
I will compensate you for your time and efforts.

erkek43

Reseller
Dec 22, 2015
Reseller ID
erkek43
the openvpn from rapid or this vpn.zip doesnt work...5 days ago it worked...help pls

Reactions: Fiet

Niceguy

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
SunnySr
Hi says failed to get file... please check URL Is this still valid?

Reactions: Fiet