• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smarters Pro in iptv Apps

PhiliptvCom

Mar 17, 2019
Just joined and particularly interested in Smarters Pro App. I was surprised not to see this listed in the iptv Apps section. Should it not be ?

LuA

Mar 20, 2019
I use IPTV Smarters Pro app on my Amazon Fire TV. It is absolutely an amazing app!!! Perfect Player app as well as others is crap compared to this app!

PhiliptvCom

Mar 17, 2019
Smartens iptv does not work anymore , anybody confirm that?
Do you mean Smarters ( not Smartens ) ?. This an App which comes in the form "Smarters" and Smarters Pro". I thing most people use "Smarters Pro"
I do and it is certainly working.
You of course need either a Playlist ( a .m3u file containing links to Streams ) or a Provider's details ( a URL, a Username and a PW ) to enter into the App for it to work.

maragfct

Jan 25, 2017
Iptv smarters pro

Of course i.ve put corect login credentials, it work ok until few days ago

maragfct

Jan 25, 2017
It even works ok on mobile internet and vpn wifi but not on regular wifi, i have doubts that my provider tcom hrv is blocking clentportal domain

PhiliptvCom

Mar 17, 2019
It even works ok on mobile internet and vpn wifi but not on regular wifi, i have doubts that my provider tcom hrv is blocking clentportal domain
Could be but I think that your original question regarding Smarters is answered. It is not that.