• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

smartiptv app and channels list

Status
Not open for further replies.

alby72

Jan 11, 2017
Hi guys,
hope anyone will have the gold tip for me
I'm using Smart iptv app on my Samsung TV, I actually never had problems with it and it was working fine till a few months ago
suddenly I've noticed something really odd which forces me into creating a favorites channel list instead of displaying channels by country as it use to do.
in the first couple of years I was able to click on blue button on tv remote ( for Samsung users) and display the channels by " group". So, I was able to easily scroll through all different nations channels group. Now, If I press the same button channels got only vertically displayed and I need to scroll through thousands of channels to get where I would like to be
basically the app went from grouping by Country do displaying the entire channels offers one by one
that's why I'm forced to create a favorite list. It shouldn't be a problem thoughts but in the last 2 months it happens already 3 times that my favorite list was wiped out ( with no reasons) and I had to start from scratch again!!! this is crazy if you think that I have to do it one by one for more than 500 channels
I've also used the option on unlimeted iptv online to exclude all the bouquets that I don;t watch but still more than 2500 channels left
Any suggestion or tips will highly appreciate
Thanks all
cheers
Alberto

alby72

Jan 11, 2017
sorry, posted in the wrong section
can any moderator move it in the right SMARTIPTV channel?
thanks and sorry again

alby72

Jan 11, 2017
thanks a lot Nonid
I will try later on as I can;t manage to login in the dashboard
I 've tried to reset my password but I still get the error that the security check answer in incorrect
is the user id your email or user Id?

Reactions: Michael MD

alby72

Jan 11, 2017
finally got it thanks
i've just downloaded the M3u with options
will try later on
thanks

Reactions: Nonid
Status
Not open for further replies.