• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Smartv3 "no programme found"

Pilkster2

Sep 17, 2022
Hello, im new to this page. Ive recently got iptv via the smartv3 app on the firestick. Im having issuea with the channel menu not showing programmes. It just says no programme found for everything. Ive apiken with the guy i got the iptv from and he said its an issue at my end but unsure what. Can anyone help?!IMG-20220917-WA0000.jpeg

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello, im new to this page. Ive recently got iptv via the smartv3 app on the firestick. Im having issuea with the channel menu not showing programmes. It just says no programme found for everything. Ive apiken with the guy i got the iptv from and he said its an issue at my end but unsure what. Can anyone help?!View attachment 13945
It seems you need to add the EPG url to the app. Once added the electronic program guide should load ;)

Pilkster2

Sep 17, 2022
Ive contacted him but get no reply.
Honestly at a loose end... Is the epg utl the one i put in downloader to get the smartv3 app?

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hello, im new to this page. Ive recently got iptv via the smartv3 app on the firestick. Im having issuea with the channel menu not showing programmes. It just says no programme found for everything. Ive apiken with the guy i got the iptv from and he said its an issue at my end but unsure what. Can anyone help?!View attachment 13945
What I see in the picture is not an offer from Rapid or from Iptv.community, contact whoever you bought it from