• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

[solved] no epg on kodi

kartouch

Dec 29, 2016
Hi,

I am new into this, so I managed to configure the IPTV plugin and I can watch channels and they have their logos.
However it looks like importing epg data, I don't see any when looking into the guide.

I have trieded with guide.xml.gz and guideextra.xml.gz and none have worked so far.
I have done the exact steps as in the kodi setup tutorial on the forum.

Am I missing something somewhere?
Thx

Reactions: Jaroslaw

dareal

Jan 4, 2017
Reseller ID
dareal
Hey guys, can any of you help me? I believe this plugin needs to be unlocked for me? Sorry if this is a dumb request :)

edit - Yay my 3rd post! Even if it was a dumb question, totally worth it :D

dareal

Jan 4, 2017
Reseller ID
dareal
Hey guys, can any of you help me? I believe this plugin needs to be unlocked for me? Sorry if this is a dumb request :)

edit - Yay my 3rd post! Even if it was a dumb question, totally worth it :D
from which plugin are you talking about mate ? :) , and which device do you use

Right sorry, i am configuring a kodi setup and i was trying to activate the Rapid plugin on it, sorry about not being clear straight up :)

dareal

Jan 4, 2017
Reseller ID
dareal
from which plugin are you talking about mate ? :) , and which device do you use

Right sorry, i am configuring a kodi setup and i was trying to activate the Rapid plugin on it, sorry about not being clear straight up :)
1.) allright perfect thanks , because i saw on ur profile TV ... hehe :p , first of all ... download http://secure.clientportal.link/plugin/repository.rapidiptv-1.0.0.zip
2.) afterwards open kodi go system / settings / addons / install from zip file - here you need to search the zip file select it repo will be installed.
3.) stand there where you are go into get addons search Rapid IPTV repo go under Video install Rapid IPTV plugin
4.) go into the main menu under Videos / Addons you will see the Rapid IPTV addon go inside setting put ur username / pw ( m3u link user & pw ) / clear cache well done .. :)

Cheers, i tried that but when i get to the install from repository i get a "could not connect" message. Should i have log files ready?

Derek Trotter

Apr 24, 2017
Hi,

Am having issues with the Simple IPTV client in Kodi on Android. Have tried downloading the Rapid IPTV plugin, but the links all seem to be dead. Can someone help me find a copy?

Thanks

Mal

rotdrop

Aug 14, 2016
So to come back to it and in order to get a definitive answer: is it possible to obtain EPG data for the iptv-simple plugin? Thanks!

kopter28

Oct 20, 2018
I'd also really like to get a clear answer on if and how this is possible with the Simple IPTV Client on KODI.