• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sound issue

Charlie.balogh

Mar 2, 2019
Hi all I have a Samsung 4k tv and recently got ipt picture quality excellent no buffering only one thing the audio keep cutting out only on iptv any idea anybody

hyperion44

Reseller
Jan 5, 2016
Reseller ID
hyperion44
on fhd channels mainly? than the AC3 codec on your TV is bad. many apps and devices have that problem.
use kodi, stb emu or an external player like mxplayer with ac3 codec

Reactions: Charlie.balogh

Charlie.balogh

Mar 2, 2019
My tv is a new 4k q led Samsung tv iptv sound ok sometimes for a minute nextime for 20 minutes or an hour losing sound on any channel

hyperion44

Reseller
Jan 5, 2016
Reseller ID
hyperion44
samsung is not reliable, LG is way better. if its not a andoid, there is nothing you can do

Charlie.balogh

Mar 2, 2019
Thank u very much but I think i will leave the tv apps alone looks like they not good and get an Amazon stick my friends works perfect

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
fire sticks have much more issues then any kind of apps.. at least my experience

Myveryfastgt

May 13, 2019
Did you figure this out? I have a brand new samsung 75 8000 series thats 2 weeks old and its doing the same thing on the smart app. I have sound and than it looses it and than i change channels and come back to the channel and its back on.... Its the FHD channels i believe.

Charlie.balogh

Mar 2, 2019
Did you figure this out? I have a brand new samsung 75 8000 series thats 2 weeks old and its doing the same thing on the smart app. I have sound and than it looses it and than i change channels and come back to the channel and its back on.... Its the FHD channels i believe.
Hi Changed the TV for a new one(TV was faulty)., and moved my iptv on to a firestick works perfect